The Gate to Chemical Efficiency: How Gate Valve Suppliers Optimize Flow Control
Feb 18,2024Read More
Electric butterfly valves are widely used in textile, power station, petrochemical, heating and cooling, pharmaceutical, shipbuilding, metallurgy, light industry, environmental protection and other fields. This product can be used as a shut-off valve, control valve and check valve for piping systems. Complete manual control device, electric or pneumatic transmission device, can meet the specific conditions of different working conditions. Electric butterfly valves meet quality requirements for very long lasting applications. The electric butterfly valve is also very well-known in the metallurgical steel and shipbuilding industries. Next, MSTN will introduce its product features!
Electric butterfly valve is suitable for occasions requiring flow regulation. Because the pressure loss of the butterfly valve in the pipeline is relatively large, which is about three times that of the gate valve, when selecting the butterfly valve, the influence of the pipeline system by the pressure loss should be fully considered, and the firmness of the butterfly plate against the pressure of the pipeline medium should also be considered when it is closed. In addition, the operating temperature limitations of the elastomeric seat material at elevated temperatures must also be considered.
The structure length and overall height of the butterfly valve are small, the opening and closing speed is fast, and it has good fluid control characteristics. The structure principle of the electric butterfly valve is most suitable for making large-diameter valves. When the butterfly valve is required to be used for flow control, the most important thing is to correctly select the size and type of the butterfly valve so that it can work properly and effectively.
Generally, in throttling, regulating control and mud medium, centerline butterfly valve requires short structure length and fast opening and closing speed (1/4 turn).
Low pressure cut-off (small differential pressure), butterfly valve is recommended. Butterfly valve can be used in two-position adjustment, narrowed channel, low noise, cavitation and gasification, a small amount of leakage to the atmosphere, and abrasive medium. When the butterfly valve is used under special working conditions such as throttling adjustment, strict sealing, serious wear, low temperature (cryogenic) and other working conditions, it is necessary to use a triple eccentric or double eccentric special butterfly valve with a specially designed metal sealing belt adjustment device, such as sewage concentric butterfly valve.
(1) It adopts double eccentric structure, which has the sealing function of tighter and tighter, and the sealing performance is reliable.
(2) The overall baking paint can effectively prevent corrosion and can be used for different media as long as the sealing material of the sealing valve seat is replaced.
(3) The electric butterfly valve has a two-way sealing function, which is not controlled by the flow direction of the medium during installation, nor is it affected by the spatial position, and can be installed in any orientation.
(4) It has small size, light weight, reliable performance, simple matching and large flow capacity, especially suitable for relatively clean liquids and gases.
(5) The sealing material is made of stainless steel and nitrile oil-resistant rubber, which has a long service life.
(6) The rubber sealing ring can be located either on the valve body or on the butterfly plate, and can be applied to media with different characteristics for users to choose.
(7) The butterfly plate adopts frame structure, which has high strength, large flow area and small flow resistance.
The above is an introduction to the selection principles and product characteristics of electric butterfly valves. If you want to know more about electric butterfly valves, you can pay attention to us!
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More