Graphene Uses and Applications in Cement and Machinery Lubricants
Sep 22,2023Read More
Stainless steel ball valve can be closed tightly with only a 90-degree rotation and a small torque. The completely equal valve body cavity provides a low resistance, straight-through flow path for the medium. Stainless steel ball valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media. The ball valve body can be integral or combined. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. Stainless steel ball valves can be divided into stainless steel pneumatic ball valve, stainless steel electric ball valve, stainless steel manual ball valve.
As a professional stainless steel ball valve manufacturer in China, Mstnland provides various kinds of stainless steel ball valves for customers to choose from.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable, the sealing surface material of the stainless steel ball valve is widely used in plastic, with good sealing performance, and it has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, quick to open and close, only need to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes through, the valve sealing surface will not be eroded.
7. It has a wide range of applications, with diameters ranging from small to several millimeters to several meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
Daily maintenance of stainless steel ball valve: long service life and maintenance-free period will depend on the following factors: normal working conditions, maintaining a harmonious temperature/pressure ratio, and reasonable corrosion data.
When a ball valve is closed, there is still pressurized fluid inside the valve body. Before maintenance: relieve the pipeline pressure and leave the valve in the open position; disconnect the power or air source; separate the actuator from the bracket. It is necessary to find out that the upstream and downstream pipelines of the ball valve have indeed been relieved of pressure before disassembling.
Care must be taken to prevent damage to the sealing surface of parts, especially non-metal parts when disassembling and reassembling. Special tools should be used when removing O-rings.
The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly during assembly. The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the stainless steel ball valve. When the working medium is gas, gasoline can be used to clean metal parts. Clean non-metal parts with pure water or alcohol. Non-metal parts should be taken out of the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, and should not be soaked for a long time.
After cleaning, it needs to be assembled after the cleaning agent of the wall surface to be washed evaporates (can be wiped with silk cloth not soaked in cleaning agent), but it should not be left for a long time, otherwise, it will rust and be contaminated by dust. New parts also need to be cleaned before assembly.
When assembling, it should not be allowed to have metal chips, fibers, grease (except those specified for use), dust, other impurities, foreign objects, etc., to contaminate, adhere or stay on the surface of the parts or enter the cavity. Then tighten the stem nut.
Note: Don't lock it too tightly, usually lock 1/4 turn to 1 turn, the leakage will stop.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price