Selection of Valve Electric Actuator Models
Sep 26,2022Read More
MstnLand, as a professional cast iron gate valves manufacturer, provides high performance gate valve products, mainly include bolted bonnet wedge gate valves and pressure seal bonnet gate valves, which are widely used in gas, petrochemical, oil, offshore, power station and refining industries. The opening and closing of the gate valve depend on the movement of the disk perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, which is usually used to cut off the medium and cannot be used to regulate the flow.
MstnLand provides high performance gate valve products, mainly include bolted bonnet wedge gate valves and pressure seal bonnet gate valves, which are widely used in gas, petrochemical, oil, offshore, power station and refining industries.
1. Small flow resistance. The medium channel inside the valve body is straight, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. Compared with the globe valve, it is more labor-saving when opening and closing, because whether the cast iron gate valve is open or closed, the direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the flow direction of the medium.
3. It is high and the opening and closing time is long. The opening and closing stroke of the gate is large, and the lowering is carried out by the screw.
4. The phenomenon of water hammer is not easy to occur, because the closing time is long.
5. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, which is easy to install. The cast iron gate valve channel is symmetrical on both sides.
6. The length of the structure (the distance between the two connecting end faces of the shell) is small.
7. The sealing surface is easy to wear and affect the service life. When opening and closing, the two sealing surfaces of the gate and the valve seat rub against each other and slide against each other, which is easy to cause abrasion and wear under the action of the medium pressure, affecting the sealing performance and shortens the service life of the cast iron gate valve.
8. It is more expensive. There are many contact sealing surfaces, and the processing is more complicated, especially the sealing surface on the gate seat is not easy to process, and there are many parts.
9. The shape is simple, the structure length is short, the manufacturing process is good, and the application range is wide.
10. The structure is compact, the valve rigidity is good, the channel is smooth, the flow resistance is small, the sealing surface is made of stainless steel and hard alloy, with long service life. It uses the PTFE packing, the sealing is reliable, and the operation is light and flexible.
1. The handwheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
2. The double gate gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is at the top).
3. The cast iron gate valve with bypass valve should open the bypass valve first (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The cast iron gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed according to the provisions of the product instruction.
5. If the cast iron gate valve is frequently used, lubricate it at least once a month.
Cast iron valves are commonly used for a wide range of low-pressure and low-temperature applications, including water supply, sewage treatment, gas supply, district heating piping, irrigation projects, air conditioning systems, as well as food processing industry, chemical and petrochemical industry, pharmaceutical and powder industry.
Cast iron valve is a linear-motion manual valve that uses a typically flat closure element perpendicular to the process flow, which slides into the flow stream to provide shutoff. It is designed primarily for on-off services as a block valve, where the valve is operated frequently. Cast iron gate valves do not handle throttling applications well because they provide inadequate control characteristics.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price