The Features and Performance of Butterfly Valve
Jan 18,2023Read More
The balance valve is a valve with special functions. There is no special feature of the valve itself, only the difference between the use function and the place. In some industries, due to the large pressure difference or flow difference of the medium in each part of the pipeline or container, in order to reduce or balance the difference, a valve is installed between the corresponding pipeline or container to adjust the relative balance of the two sides pressure, or achieve the balance of the flow through the method of shunt, the valve is called a balance valve.
As one of the most professional balancing valve manufacturers in China, Mstnland provides high-quality balance valves for customers to choose from.
The working principle of the balance valve is the inverse adjustment in the valve body. When the pressure at the inlet increases, the diameter is automatically reduced to reduce the change of flow, and vice versa. If reversed, this adjustment system will not work. Moreover, balancing valve working principle is about the valve plate that plays the role of adjustment is directional, and the reverse pressure can even reduce or even close the flow. Since the installation of the balance valve is for better heating, there is no problem of reverse installation. The balance valve belongs to the category of regulating valve. Its working principle is to change the flow resistance of the fluid flowing through the valve by changing the gap between the valve core and the valve seat to achieve the purpose of regulating the flow.
1) Remove the protective cover on both sides of the flange end, rinse and clean with the balance valve fully open.
2) Before installing the balancing valve with actuator, the whole machine should be tested according to the specified signal (electrical or gas) (to prevent the vibration caused by transportation from affecting the use performance).
3) Before preparing to connect with the pipeline, the remaining impurities in the pipeline must be rinsed and removed (these substances may damage the valve seat and ball core).
4) During installation, please do not use the actuator part of the valve as a lifting point to avoid damage to the actuator and accessories.
5) This type of balance valve should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipeline.
6) The pipeline near the installation point should not be sagging or subjected to external force. Pipe supports or supports can be used to eliminate the deviation of the pipeline.
7) After connecting with the pipeline, please cross-lock the flange connecting bolts with the specified torque.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price