What is a V-port Valve?
May 14,2022Read More
Stainless steel gate valves refers to the lifting movement of the opening and closing body (valve plate) driven by the valve stem driving sealing surface of valve seat. It can connect or cut off the channel of the fluids. It will produce whirlpool on the back of flash board when the valve is partially opened, which will bring the corrosion and vibration to the flash board, and can easily damage the sealing surface of valve seat, and makes it difficult to repair. The opening and closing body of gate valve is flash board, and the motion direction is perpendicular to the direction of fluids. Gate valve is usually used for the work conditions where the opening and closing of valve is not frequent, and maintain the gate valve to be fully opened or fully closed. It can not be used for flow regulation or throttling. According to the fabrication material of stainless steel gate valve, it mainly includes 301, 304, 316 304L, 316L etc..in which 304 stainless steel is one of the most commonly used material in making stainless steel gate valve, it contains lots of Chromium, and appears matte on the surface, not easy to get rusted, which makes it very good material to make gate valve. 304L contains less of carbon, it is mainly used for working conditions who requires welding. 316 is mainly used for foods, industries, pharmacy and surgical apparatus etc.. 316L is widely used in chemical industries due to its high corrosion resistance.
Stainless steel gate valve is widely used in chemical,natural gas, petrochemical, oil, power station, refining industries, offshore, liquefied gas, foods, pharmacy and water supply etc.
According to sealing surface allocation, stainless gate valve can be divided into wedge gate valve and parallel disc valve. wedge gate valve can be also divided to single disc, double disc and flexible disc . Parallel disc valve can be divided into single disc and double disc. It can be divided into rising stem gate valve and non-rising stem gate valve based on the thread location.
1. Choice materials, meet relevant standard both at home and abroad, the quality of material is very much high.
2. Meet advanced standard requirement both at home and abroad, the sealing is reliable, excellent performance, attractive appearance.
3. The sealing is advanced and reasonable, the sealing between flash board and valve seat is made of hard alloy of cobalt by overlaying welding adopting different stiffness of Stellite, which makes sealing reliable, high stiffness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, good abrasion resistance, long life span.
4. The stem has excellent corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and wear resistance after regulation and nitrogen treatment on its surface.
5. Adopts wedge flexible disc structure, thrust bearing for middle and big caliber, small friction, and equipped with strike manual, which makes the opening and closing very easy.
6. Corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, long life span, not easy to get rusted, environment protecting.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price