Process Description of Dissolved Air Flotation
May 15,2023Read More
V-Port Ball Valve has either a ‘v’ shaped ball or a ‘v’ shaped seat, which allows the orifice to be opened and closed in a more controlled manner with a closer to linear flow characteristic. This type of valve is also known as a control valve, whereby the flow velocities need to be controlled as required per the application. The adjustment performance is the best among the ball valves, the flow characteristics are equal percentages, and the adjustable ratio is up to 100:1. V port ball valve has a shearing effect between the V-shaped notch and the metal valve seat, and is especially suitable for media containing fibers, tiny solid particles, and slurry.
As a valve supplier in China, Mstnland provides high-quality V-port ball valves with compact structure, small size, light weight, low resistance, stable and reliable action.
1. Valve body integrated structure: sandwich type and flange type V port ball valve body is intalled in one side, with rigid structure, not easy to deform and leak.
2. Self-lubricating bearings: the oil circuit board adopts self-lubricating bearings, which have the characteristics of large total valve stem contact area, large bearing capacity, low friction resistance, and small valve torque.
3. The valve seat can choose hard sealing of metal composite material or soft sealing of PTFE according to chemical substances and conditions. Carbide cutting tools are spray-welded on the sealing surface of the metal material hard-sealed valve seat, and hard chrome coating, galvanizing, ion nitriding and other hard bottom solutions are implemented to improve the service life of the raised surface, and temperature resistance.
4. Economical practicability: the v port ball valve body is light in weight, the valve shaft torque is small, and the size of the air and electric actuators is small, which is more cost-effective than other types of control valves.
5. Wide range of medium adaptation: due to the shear force between the V-shaped opening and the valve seat and the smoothness and roundness of the inner cavity of the valve, it is difficult for the medium to stay in the inner cavity, so it is not only suitable for liquid media, but also suitable for system controlling fiber and solid particle media.
6. Small flow precision control: By processing the special V-shaped opening of the small diameter valve body, the small flow precision control can be realized.
1. Integral valve body without any pipe joints, so it is not affected by pipe or bolt stress, and since the v port ball valve body does not have any pipe joints, the pressure-resistant shell will not be affected by pressure "sudden changes".
2. The V port ball valve has a V-shaped valve body, which can ensure the accuracy of control in the entire range even in the case of small flow or high viscosity medium.
3. The leak-proof and durable valve seat is lined with a stainless steel inner core PTFE cup or O-ring at its outer diameter. The valve seat is made of tungsten-cobalt carbide with a large cross-section, and the structure of the valve seat is further enhanced by an alloy corrugated spring.
4. When the V port ball valve is closed, a wedge-shaped shearing effect is generated between the notch of the V port ball valve and the valve seat, and it has both self-cleaning function and prevents the ball from being stuck. V port ball valve is especially suitable for the occasions where the pipeline is fouled and frozen or contains fibrous and particulate solids. V port ball valve is suitable for high viscosity, suspension, pulp and other unclean, fibrous media occasions. It is directly connected to the actuator, which has the advantages of compact structure, small size, light weight, low resistance, stable and reliable action, etc.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price