The Gate to Chemical Efficiency: How Gate Valve Suppliers Optimize Flow Control
Feb 18,2024Read More
Lift check valves refer to a valve that automatically opens and closes the valve flap by relying on the flow of the medium itself to prevent the backflow of the medium. The check valve is an automatic valve whose main function is to prevent the backflow of the medium, the reverse rotation of the pump and the driving motor, and the discharge of the medium in the container. Check valves can also be used on lines supplying auxiliary systems where pressure may rise above system pressure.
As a lift check valves manufacturer in China, Mstnland provides kinds of lift type check valves for customers to choose from. Following is the lift check valve catalogue.
1. Both ends of the lift check valve passage must be blocked, and it should be stored in a dry and ventilated room. If the lift check valve is stored for a long time, it should be checked frequently for corrosion prevention.
2. The lift check valve should be cleaned before installation, and the defects caused during transportation should be eliminated.
3. During the installation, it is necessary to carefully check whether the signs and nameplates on the lift check valve meet the requirements for use.
4. Do not make the lift check valve bear weight in the pipeline. The large check valve should be supported independently so that it will not be affected by the pressure generated by the piping system.
5. When the lift check valve is closed, water hammer pressure will be generated in the pipeline, and in severe cases, it will cause damage to the valve, pipeline or equipment, especially for large-mouth pipelines or high-pressure pipelines, so the check valve selectors should pay great attention to it.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price