Process Description of Dissolved Air Flotation
May 15,2023Read More
Check valves was manufactured from different materials will have vastly different performance, application and cost gaps. Cast iron and stainless steel are two common body materials for check valves.
Cast iron, commonly referred to as gray iron, is an alloy made with iron and 2-4% carbon, and may contain trace amounts of other impurities like sulfur or phosphorus. It's not new by any means. Cast iron has been around for centuries, and it's known as a very durable material. It has excellent damping qualities, meaning that when intense vibrations disturb the metal, it is unlikely to suffer any damage. However, this alloy has low ductility. Any bending of the material will cause it to crack. Stainless steel is a shiny, silver-colored metal that is minimally porous and very durable. It has a thin, transparent layer that protects and even heals the metal on it's outer sides when scratched or damaged. It is highly resistant to corrosion, and is very hard. It is a relatively inexpensive metal and a very economical and useful option for most situations.
Stainless steel is a shiny, silver-colored metal that is minimally porous and very durable. It has a thin, transparent layer that protects and even heals the metal on it's outer sides when scratched or damaged. It is highly resistant to corrosion, and is very hard. Stainless steel doesn't have the same dampening qualities as ductile or gray iron, but it is very durable and doesn't require protective treatment before use in marine applications. It is naturally resistant to corrosion, bends easily with proper treatment, and is very unlikely to crack. It can handle high pressure and extreme temperature. Stainless steel is often used in marine, aircraft, and space applications because it is sturdy, flexible, heat and corrosion resistant, and is easy to maintain. A potential downside of stainless-steel valves is that they're very expensive. However, with price, comes high-quality.
● Stainless steel check valves are resistant to corrosion.
● They are versatile as they can be used in various applications.
● These valves can withstand high pressure and high temperatures.
● They are durable and repairable.
● Stainless steel check valves are automatically operated without a valve actuator.
● They have low-pressure drop unlike other valves like gate valve.
● Their design helps them maintain their working pressure level.
● These valves do not need lubrication, Stainless steel check valves are free from leakage.
● They can be installed in either vertical or horizontal positions provided they will not stall when closing.
● They do not allow reverse fluid flow.
● Stainless steel check valves operate very fast unlike other valves like globe valve.
Valve size DN
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price