The Features and Performance of Butterfly Valve
Jan 18,2023Read More
Gate valves that are cast into castings with metal steel materials are all referred to as cast steel gate valves. This type of valve has significant advantages such as light switch, reliable sealing, good elastic memory and service life. Cast steel gate valves can be widely used in tap water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical industry, food, medicine, textile, electric power, shipbuilding, metallurgy, energy system and other pipelines as regulation and interception devices.
According to the material, cast steel gate valves can be divided into carbon steel gate valve, stainless steel gate valve, low alloy steel gate valve, low temperature steel gate valve, etc. Various specific steel grades are commonly used under various cast steel gate valves as follows: 1. The grades of carbon steel gate valve are: WCA, WCB, WCC, LCB, etc.; the applicable temperature is -46 degrees to 425 degrees. 2. Stainless steel gate valve grades: 301 stainless steel, CF8 stainless steel, CF8M stainless steel, etc.; the applicable temperature is -198 degrees to 816 degrees. 3. Low-alloy steel is divided into high-temperature alloy steel and high-strength low-alloy steel, among which high-temperature alloy steel is often referred to as chrome-molybdenum steel. Casting grades of chrome molybdenum steel gate valve: ZG1Cr5Mo, ZG15Cr1MoV, ZG20CrMoV, WC6, WC9, C12A, etc. The applicable temperature is 550 degrees to 750 degrees.
1. Before installation, check the valve cavity and sealing surface, and do not allow dirt or sand to adhere;
2. The bolts of each connecting part should be tightened evenly;
3. Check that the packing part is required to be pressed tightly, not only to ensure the sealing of the packing, but also to ensure the flexible opening of the gate;
4. Before installing the cast steel gate valve, the user must check the valve model, connection size and pay attention to the flow direction of the medium to ensure the consistency with the valve requirements;
5. When installing the cast steel gate valve, the user must reserve the necessary space for the valve drive;
6. The wiring of the drive device must be carried out according to the wiring diagram;
7. The cast steel gate valve must be maintained regularly, and must not be bumped and squeezed at will, so as not to affect the sealing.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price