The Gate to Chemical Efficiency: How Gate Valve Suppliers Optimize Flow Control
Feb 18,2024Read More
The new ceramic ball valve is a high-tech product independently developed by using the characteristics of corrosion resistance, wear resistance and high hardness of structural ceramics through scientific structural optimization design. New ceramic materials are widely applied in petroleum, chemical industry, machinery and other fields. Taking advantage of the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of ceramics to make wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant parts instead of metal materials is one of the important development directions of high-tech material market in recent years.
As one of the most professional ceramic ball valves manufacturers in China, Mstnland provides a series of ceramic ball valves for customers to choose from.
1. All parts in contact with the medium are structural ceramic materials, which have extremely high chemical stability and hardness, only second to diamond. Therefore, the ceramic core ball valve has extremely high wear resistance, corrosion resistance, erosion resistance, good thermal insulation and small thermal expansion.
2. The ball of ceramic core ball valve is manufactured by advanced grinding equipment and technology, with high precision of ball roundness and good surface quality. After grinding with the valve seat, the self-lubricating property of Zr02 ceramics can be used to obtain good sealing performance. It is an excellent ball valve.
3. Completely changed the shortcomings of metal hard-sealed ball valve, such as easy leakage, large torque, and non-corrosion-resistant sealing surface.
4. Ceramic's good wear resistance makes ceramic core ball valves durable and highly reliable. The service life is long, which is 2-4 times that of titanium alloy valves and monel valves.
5. For high-hardness granular media, or media with soft particles but corrosion, this type of valve has unparalleled absolute advantages and is the only valve suitable for this type of media. As a valve factory producing all types of valves, MstnLand provides high performance ceramic core ball valves
1. The thickness of the ceramic ball valve shell exceeds the standard data requirements of American standard ANSI. The valve which meets the standard ANSI calls ANSI valve. The shell of ceramic ball valve is designed with three-section structure, sturdy body and beautiful appearance.
2. The valve stem is finely ground, and the surface is treated with anti-corrosion nitriding or quenching and tempering to ensure that the valve stem has good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance.
3. Built-in buffer compensation elastic gasket to ensure stable and good sealing. And in the medium containing impurities, it is not easy to get stuck and cause the ball to break.
4. Manufactured with precise grinding technology and advanced machinery and equipment. The ceramic core ball valve structure is simple, the flow channel is smooth, and the medium flow resistance is small. The hard-sealed ceramic internal parts are composed of six scientific and reasonable designs. The valve ball and valve seat are contacted and processed, so that the ball is closely connected with the inner R and outer R of the seat. The ball has high precision, good surface quality, and light torque of the whole valve. The resistance is small, and the sealing performance reaches zero leakage.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price