Ascending Efficiency: Rising Stem Valves in Critical Process Control
Nov 21,2023Read More
The opening and closing part of the cast steel globe valve is a cylindrical valve disc, the sealing surface is a plane or a conical surface, and the valve disc moves linearly along the center line of the fluid. The normal globe valve is only suitable for fully open and fully closed, generally not used to adjust the flow, and allows adjustment and throttling when customized. Nominal pressure is 1.6MPa-16.0MPa, and working temperature is from -29 to 550 ℃ on the pipeline of various working conditions such as petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, power industry, etc., cut off or connect the pipeline medium. The driving methods are manual, gear transmission, electric, pneumatic and so on.
As a cast steel globe valves manufacturer, Mstnland provides different types of high-quality cast steel globe valves for customers to choose from.
1. Open and close without friction. This function completely solves the problem that the traditional valve affects the sealing due to the friction between the sealing surfaces.
2. Top-loading structure. The cast steel globe valve installed on the pipeline can be directly inspected and maintained online, which can effectively reduce the shutdown of the device and reduce the cost.
3. Single valve seat design. It eliminates the problem that the medium in the cavity of the cast steel globe valve affects the safety of use due to abnormal pressure increase.
4. Low torque design. The valve stem with a special structure design can easily open and close the valve with only a small handle.
5. Wedge-shaped sealing structure. The cast steel globe valve is sealed by pressing the ball wedge onto the valve seat by the mechanical force provided by the valve stem, so that the sealing performance of the valve is not affected by the change of the pipeline pressure difference, and the sealing performance is reliably guaranteed under various working conditions.
6. Self-cleaning structure of sealing surface. When the ball is tilted away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline passes 360° evenly along the sealing surface of the ball, which not only eliminates the local scouring of the valve seat by the high-speed fluid, but also washes away the accumulation on the sealing surface to achieve the purpose of self-cleaning.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. It is tight and reliable. At present, plastic is widely used to make the sealing surface material of cast steel globe valve, which has good sealing performance, and has also been widely used in vacuum system.
4. Easy to operate, quick to open and close, only need to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. It is easy to maintain, the cast steel globe valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes through, the valve sealing surface will not be eroded.
7. It has a wide range of applications, with diameters ranging from small to several millimeters to several meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
Carbon steel globe valve can be divided into straight-through type, three-way type and right-angle type according to its channel position. The latter two globe valves are used to distribute the medium and change the flow direction of the medium.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandGet Valve Price