What is a V-port Valve?
May 14,2022Read More
Wafer check valve is also called reflux valve, back pressure valve, one-way valve and non-return valve. Such type of valve is automatically opened and closed by the force generated by the flow of the medium itself in the pipeline, so it is an automatic valve.
The check valve is used in the piping system for preventing the backflow of the medium, also preventing the pump and its drive motor from reversing. It also can discharge the medium in the container.
The check valve also can be used on a supply pipeline to an auxiliary system where the pressure may rise above the main system pressure.
Depending on the material, the check valve can be applied to the piping of various medium.
The structure of the wafer type check valve:
1. The length is short, the layout length is only 1/4 to 1/8 of the traditional flanged check valve.
2. With small size and lightweight, its component is only 1/4 to 1/20 of the traditional flanged check valve.
3. The valve disc closes very fast, and the water hammer pressure is small.
4. It can be used both on the horizontal pipe or straight pipe, and the device is easy to install.
5. The flow path is smooth, and the fluid resistance is small.
6. Active motion, good sealing performance.
7. The valve disc has short trip, and the closed impact force is small.
8. The overall layout is simple and compact, with a beautiful appearance.
9. Long service life, reliable function.
1. When placing the pipeline, should pay attention to making the direction of the wafer-type check valve in line with the fluid flow direction.
2. For horizontally positioned pipelines, place the wafer check valve straight; use resilient tubing between the wafer check valve and butterfly valve, do not connect it directly to other valves; do not place pipe joints and blockages within the operating radius of the valve plate; do not install reducers in front of or behind the wafer check valve.
3. When the elbow is adjacent to the wafer check valve, should be noted keeping enough space. When the wafer check valve is installed at the pump's outlet, leave at least six times of the valve diameter's space to ensure that the end of the disc is subjected to fluid effects.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More