Analysis of Common Failures of Exhaust Valve
Dec 27,2021Read More
As a purchaser, there are some precautions when buying a valve that we need to consider. In order to avoid ambiguity, each valve should be accurately specified. A comprehensive and appropriate description of the required valves should be made at the time of enquiry or order.
When buying a valve, please provide the following data to avoid unnecessary repetitions and delays and to ensure that the valve you purchased is indeed the valve you need.
1. Valve diameter.
2. Pressure interface materials: castings and component materials.
3. Valve types: gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, ball valves, etc.
4. Terminal connection method, if the connection method is welding method, also provide the wall thickness of the connecting pipe; if the connection method is flange, the flange surface or polishing degree should be provided.
5. Any material different from the standard configuration: sealing material, precipitation material, bolt material, etc.
6. Any accessories: acid protection layer, locking device, chain operation, etc.
7. Manual or powered actuator: Please include the required technical details.
8. For the convenience of ordering, please confirm the specification model.
Buy valves and look for high quality valve manufacturers-MstnLand.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More