What is a V-port Valve?
May 14,2022Read More
What need to pay attention to when installed the valves? First we should choose the suitable valve, because valve is the control part in the pipeline flow transportation system, it's used to change the path section and medium flow direction, have the function of flow diversion, cut-off, regulation, throttling, check, shunt or overflow pressure relief and etc. Second if we select the valves but installed in wrong way, it also cannot work as well as it should. How to install the valve in correct way, below for your reference.
Note before valve installation:
1. According to the processing requirements, some parts need to do polishing treatment, the surface cannot have processing burr;
2. All the parts need to do ungrease treatment;
3. After done the ungrease treatment should do acid passivation, the cleaning agent should not have phosphorus;
4. After done the acid passivation should clean up by the purified water, can’t have drug residue, carbon parts can skip this step;
5. Drying each parts by non-woven cloth, shouldn’t have lint stay at parts surface, or drying by clean nitrogen;
6. Clean each parts using the non-woven cloth or precision filter paper stained with pure alcohol, until no dirty color.
Valve installation step:
1. Firstly check whether valve model match as the working condition, pay attention to connection size and medium flow direction, keep the same as the valve’s requirement.
2. Must check carefully the valve cavity and sealing surface, dirt or sand adhesion is strictly prohibited;
3. Before valve installation, should keep the necessary space for valve actuation;
4. Valve should be installed vertical, shouldn’t be inverted;
5. When installation, the valve disc should keep on the location of "off";
6. Tighten up the bolts at each connection part evenly to avoid loosening;
7. Check carefully the filler parts, keeping the filler sealing meanwhile keep the valve gate opening flexible;
8. Should install the valve according to the manufacture's installation manual, the valves which have big weight should set a firm foundation.
The technical requirement for valve installation:
1. The installation workshop must keep clean, or build the temporary clean areas, such as using newly purchased color strip cloth or plastic film to prevent the dust entering during the installation process.
2. Installation workers should wear clean cotton working clothes and wear cotton hat, hair cannot leak out, feet wear clean shoes, hands wear plastic gloves with degreasing.
3. Assembly tools must be degreased and cleaned before assembly to keep them clean.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More