What is a V-port Valve?
May 14,2022Read More
Hydraulic valve is an automatic component operated by pressure oil. It is controlled by pressure oil of pressure distribution valve. It is usually used in combination with electromagnetic pressure distribution valve. It can be used to remotely control the on-off of oil, gas and water pipeline systems in hydropower stations. Commonly used for clamping, control, lubrication and other oil circuits. There are direct-acting type and pilot type, and the pilot type is mostly used. According to the control method, it can be divided into manual, electronic control and hydraulic control.
(1) The oil in the fuel tank shall not be lower than 50% of the tank height.
(2) The cleanliness of the oil in the fuel tank shall not be lower than <NAS1638> pollution level 11.
(3) The return oil filter (No. 8) on the fuel tank is for one use and one for backup. After the blockage transmitter of the oil return filter sends a signal, it is necessary to switch to another oil return filter, and clean or replace the filter element that blocks the oil return filter.
(4) The return oil filter on the fuel tank must be cleaned or replaced regularly.
(5) When abnormal noise occurs in the hydraulic pump of the hydraulic valve, immediately switch to another pump group, and check whether the oil suction filter is blocked when it is stopped. If it is blocked, clean or replace the oil filter. If it is not blocked, replace the new pump.
(6) The system cannot build pressure, disassemble and wash the electromagnetic relief valve, if there is any scar, it needs to be replaced with a new valve.
(7) If the system cannot be decompressed or there is no decompression pressure, remove and wash the pressure reducing valve. If there is any scar, replace the new valve.
(8) A certain oil cylinder of the system cannot act.
In order to reduce the noise of hydraulic valves, it is necessary to conduct an actual investigation of the noise source, measure and analyze the sound pressure level of the hydraulic valve system, and conduct frequency analysis, so as to grasp the size and frequency characteristics of the noise source, and take corresponding measures, which are listed as follows:
(1) Use a low-noise motor; and use an elastic coupling to reduce vibration and noise caused by this link.
(2) Anti-vibration rubber pads should be provided on the installation surfaces of the motor, hydraulic valve pump and water conservancy valve.
(3) Try to use hydraulic valve manifold instead of pipeline to reduce vibration.
(4) Use accumulator and rubber hose to reduce vibration caused by pressure pulsation. Accumulator can absorb noise below 10 Hz, and high-frequency noise is very effective with hydraulic valve hose.
(5) Using a soundproof cover with sound-absorbing material to cover the hydraulic valve pump can also effectively reduce noise.
(6) A venting device should be provided in the system.
Maston offers a complete and technologically advanced valve product line including gate, globe, check, ball, double or triple offset valves for controlling water, desalination and wastewater treatment processes. There are special materials to meet your needs. We can also work with you to ensure that our valves meet specific impact and specification requirements.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More