What is a V-port Valve?
May 14,2022Read More
All-welded ball valves are used in heating pipe networks to solve the technical bottlenecks which caused by normal valves, below are the benefits for the application of fully-welded ball valves:
1. Full welded ball valve can be directly buried in the ground, without building tall valve wells to reduce engineering costs, and at the same time, it can also avoid personnel injury when operating the valve.
2. When the fully welded ball valve is opened, the ball completely surrounds the valve seat. Even if the medium has impurities, it can not wash the valve seat and the ball sealing surface. Due to this special structure, the tightness of the valve is the same as that of the pipeline.
3. The closed fully welded ball valve can not cause damage to the ball and the sealing seat when the medium is still. The ball will scrape away the debris deposited when the medium is still during the opening process. There is a spring compensation under the valve seat to compensate for pressure and temperature changes, ensuring that no leakage will occur.
4. Light weight and beautiful appearance, and easy to keep warm, making the pipeline more delicate.
5. Direct welding to the pipeline, so that saves the costs of flanges, screws, gaskets, engineering and a lot of material resources.
6. Prefabricated heat preservation, reducing a lot of heat loss.
7. Due to the special structure, the valve has a long life, and the normal use is guaranteed for 30 years.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More