High Temperature and High Pressure Needle Valve
MstnLand's series of High temperature and high pressure needle Valve is mainly used in high temperature environment of fluid pressure regulation, power plant pipelines, reactors and other equipment.
Types of High Temperature and High Pressure Needle Valve
Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Brass,
Alloy steel 400 (monel), Dual-phase steel2205
Threaded, Ferrule, Welded
Water, Steam, Oil, Sea water,
Mildly corrosive medium
Mode of operation:
Chemical & Petrochemical
Oil & Gas
Design & Manufacture:
ASME B16.34, ASME B16.11, ASME B16.5
What is High Temperature and High Pressure Needle Valve Used for？
1. High temperature and high pressure needle valve is used for regulating the flow of fluids in a variety of applications such as gas and gas mixture flow control. High temperature and high pressure needle valve are available in several materials, such as carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, alloy steel and so on.
2. High temperature and high pressure lead free needle valve has a stainless steel made body which provides durability. The high temperature and high pressure needle valve allows controlled flow rate because of its larger orifice diameter than other valves. They are designed with an adjusting screw that allows you to control the flow rate. Their design features an easy-to-use needle valve lever which operates the valve mechanism via a pin or spring acting against a channeled collar or wedge that can slide up and down the stem.
Why Choose High temperature and High Pressure Needle Valve?
1. High temperature and high pressure needle valve has a unique design that can be used in situations where large amounts of energy is needed. It has a spring-loaded valve that opens when the set pressure is reached, which then shuts automatically after some time.
2. High temperature and high pressure valve needle valves are designed to have a long life, provide high reliability and ensure smooth operation of the control system. Their main advantage is that they can be selected for each individual operating situation, whereas a standard valve is only suitable in average cases. The ideal valve is, therefore, always customized to the respective application.
3. With the temperature range from -29°C to 425°C, high temperature needle valves are also available.
Features of High Temperature and High Pressure Needle Valve
1. The materials of construction for high temperature and high pressure needle valves are carefully selected based on extensive research and development testing and evaluation.
2. High temperature and high pressure needle valve is designed with a base of square brass casting, its stem is made of alloy steel. The body and stem are connected by the thread-cutting process without welding, so it is able to handle high temperature and more stable performance.
3. The design of the body with pressure resistance character is made of improved steel which has excellent polishing through flow test, so it can meet demand of high precision and long service life. And the great feature in the heating resistance, no leakage while the body temperature has reached to 425℃.
4. The high temperature and high pressure needle valve can be installed in any relatively closed space; for example, the meter room or the automatic control room.
Related Industrial Valves