Process Description of Dissolved Air Flotation
May 15,2023Read More
(1) Material: butter, cotton yarn, leak detection fluid, sealing gasket.
(2) Tools: wrench, screw.
(1) The flange connecting bolts should be removed. And the valve or the pipe section at the leakage end should be removed. Then, the used gasket on the sealing surface should be removed.
(2) Choose a suitable gasket and spread a layer of butter evenly on both sides.
(3) Place the sealing gasket on the sealing surface between the two flanges, align the center of the two flanges and the center of the bolt hole. Then, install the bolts and screw the nuts, and evenly tighten the nuts diagonally several times. The length of the bolt extending from the nut should be 2 to 3 pitches. After the flange gasket of the gate valve is installed, it shall be qualified by the working pressure test without leakage.
(1) Careful operation is needed to prevent damage to the gate valve flange.
(2) The tools should be cleaned and maintained after completion.
(1) The right choice: The form, material and size of flanges, bolts and gaskets should be selected according to the operating conditions and the structure of the flange surface.
(2) The careful check: The quality of flanges, bolts, nuts and gaskets should be carefully checked before installation, and there should be no defects such as burrs, unevenness, and cracks. The installation of flanges and pipes should be checked carefully to ensure there are no deviations and misplacements.
(3) Clean: The flange sealing surface must be cleaned, and the bolts and gaskets should not be stained with impurities, oil, etc.
(4) Correct installation: The gate valve gasket should be concentric with the pipe or fittings.
(5) Uniform: The installation of bolts and nuts should be evenly applied and tightened symmetrically several times.
MSTN provides high-performance gate valve products including rising and non rising gate valve, bolts, wedge gate valves and pressure-sealed bonnet gate valves for a wide range of applications in natural gas, petrochemical, petroleum, offshore, power stations and refining industries. The function of the gate is to open and close. It moves perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and closed, and cannot be used for flow regulation. Therefore, when the valve is fully opened, the flow channel is straight and the pressure loss difference is minimal. Therefore, the gate valve can be used in many situations.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More