Butterfly Valve Actuation
Feb 10,2023Read More
The electric actuated ball valve is an important actuator in industrial automation control system. The electric ball valve is a valve that rotates around the axis of the valve stem according to the movement of the valve disc. The change of the valve seat port is proportional to the valve disc stroke. It is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for the regulation and control of the fluid. It is a pipeline element for industrial automation process control. The following is a detailed explanation of the relevant knowledge.
(1) Non-metallic parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, and should not be soaked for a long time.
(2) After cleaning, it needs to be assembled after the cleaning agent on the wall to be washed has volatilized (it can be wiped with a silk cloth that has not been soaked in the cleaning agent), but it should not be put on hold for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted by dust.
(3) The decomposed single parts can be cleaned by dipping. The metal parts with the non-metal parts remaining undecomposed can be scrubbed with a clean and fine silk cloth impregnated with cleaning agent (to prevent the fibers from falling off and adhering to the parts). When cleaning, all grease, dirt, glue, dust, etc. adhering to the wall must be removed.
(4) New parts also need to be cleaned before assembly.
(5) Metal chips, fibers, grease (except those specified for use), dust, other impurities, foreign objects, etc., should not be allowed to contaminate, adhere or stay on the surface of the parts or enter the cavity during assembly.
(6) The ball valve can be disassembled and disassembled only after the pressure before and after the ball valve is removed.
(7) In the process of disassembly and reassembly of the electric ball valves, it is necessary to protect the sealed parts, especially the non-metallic parts. It is best to use special tools for parts such as O-rings.
(8) When the ball valve body is reassembled, the bolts must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly.
(9) The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, gasoline can be used to clean metal parts. Clean non-metallic parts with pure water or alcohol.
(1) The valve seat has good sealing performance. The sealing ring made of elastic materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene is used for easy sealing, and the sealing ability of the ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
(2) The sealing of the valve stem is reliable. Since the valve stem only performs imitation rotation movement without lifting movement, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing capacity increases as the pressure of the medium increases.
(3) The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
(4) Anti-static function: A spring is set between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, which can export the static electricity generated during the switching process.
(5) The fluid resistance is small, and the ball valve has the smallest fluid resistance among all valves. Even the reduced diameter ball valve has a relatively small fluid resistance.
(6) Due to the good self-lubricating properties of PTFE and other materials, the friction loss with the ball is small, so the electric actuated ball valve has a long service life.
(7) The bottom-mounted valve stem and the convex step on the head of the valve stem prevent the valve stem from being ejected. If the valve stem seal is damaged due to fire, metal contact can also be formed between the convex step and the valve body to ensure the valve stem seal.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More