The Features and Performance of Butterfly Valve
Jan 18,2023Read More
The quick sewage valve is evolved from the gate, and uses the gear to rotate 90 degrees to drive the valve stem to lift to achieve the purpose of opening and closing. The quick sewage valve is not only simple in structure and good in sealing performance, but also small in size, light in weight, low in material consumption and small in installation size, especially the drive. The sewage valve pn≤2.0MPa for regular sewage of high-pressure boilers can simultaneously blow down five channels. It can also be sewageed by one channel. Usually sewage valves are the valves used in sewage treatment plant. The installation method of the sewage valve is as follows.
1. The multi-way sewage valve must be installed vertically on the horizontal pipeline.
2. After cleaning the pipeline, the sewage valve can be installed.
(1) Turn the handwheel valve stem counterclockwise to drive the valve core to move up gradually, the sealing surface is disengaged, and the guide seat on the valve core gradually moves out of the inner hole of the valve seat to form a narrow gap, and the medium passes through the symmetrical throttling on the valve seat. The hole enters the inside of the valve seat, and a small amount of medium can flow out through the narrow slit, gradually reducing the system pressure.
(2) Continue to turn the handwheel counterclockwise, the valve core moves upward, the orifice on the guide seat moves out of the inner cavity of the valve seat, and more media are throttled through the guide seat and the valve sleeve and then discharged smoothly.
(3) Continue to turn the handwheel counterclockwise, and the valve core moves up to the fully open position. At this time, the medium pressure is greatly reduced, and a large amount of impurities can be directly discharged from the valve sleeve orifice, and a vortex is formed at the inverted sealing seat. Constantly clean the sealing surface to prevent impurities from adhering to the sealing surface.
(4) Turn the valve clockwise, the valve stem of the sewage valve drives the valve core to move down, the sewage is over, the system pressure is low, the area of the orifice on the valve sleeve is gradually reduced, the guide sleeve is close to the valve seat, and the medium is changed. Flow direction, the medium passes through the valve core and the sealing surface at a certain speed after throttling, and gradually strengthens the cleaning of the sealing surface.
(5) Continue to turn the handwheel, the guide seat on the valve core enters the inner hole of the valve seat, forming a narrow slit throttling. Since the sewage discharge is nearing the end, the impurities in the medium are less, and the narrow gap between the guide sleeve and the valve seat prevents the flow. The remaining tiny impurities flow into the sealing surface, and the medium quickly flows out through the narrow slit, which thoroughly cleans the sealing surface and ensures zero leakage when the sealing surface is in contact.
(6) Continue to turn the handwheel, the valve core and the sealing seat are in contact to achieve sealing.
The body of the sewage valve and the bonnet are connected by a clamp. The sewage valve has a compact structure, is easy to disassemble, and is easy to install. The sewage valve branch pipe is welded connection. The pressure self-tightening sealing structure is adopted, and the sealing ring is made of formed asbestos packing. The higher the medium pressure of the sewage valve, the better the sealing performance, and the medium flows from the branch pipe to the downward sewage. The valve disc of the sewage valve is a piston type structure and is treated with boronizing. The sewage valve is corrosion-resistant and erosion-resistant and has a long service life.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More