The Gate to Chemical Efficiency: How Gate Valve Suppliers Optimize Flow Control
Feb 18,2024Read More
The stainless steel flanged butterfly valve body is made of stainless steel, which has the dual advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal. It has excellent sealing performance, corrosion resistance and long service life no matter in the case of low temperature or high temperature. Flanged butterfly valves are widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, hydropower and many other fields as components used to realize pipeline system cut-off and flow control. The sealing surface material of the soft-sealed butterfly valve is made of rubber and plastic, and the low-pressure sealing performance is good at a temperature of 80°C and a pressure of less than 1.6MPa.
Stainless steel flange butterfly valves are widely used in metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical, water supply and drainage, and municipal construction industrial pipelines with a medium temperature of ≤425°C for regulating flow and carrying and breaking fluid. The valve adopts triple eccentric structure, and the valve seat and disc sealing surface are made of different hardness and stainless steel, which has good corrosion resistance and long service life. The opening and closing part of the butterfly valve is a disc-shaped butterfly plate that rotates around its own axis in the valve body to achieve opening and closing or adjustment. The valve is called a butterfly valve. The butterfly valve is usually less than 90° from fully open to fully closed. The butterfly valve and the butterfly rod are not self-locking. In order to position the butterfly plate, a worm gear reducer should be installed on the valve rod. The characteristics of the industrial special butterfly valve are high temperature resistance, high applicable pressure range, large nominal diameter of the valve, the valve body is made of carbon steel, and the sealing ring of the valve plate is made of a metal ring instead of a rubber ring. Large-scale high-temperature butterfly valves are manufactured by welding steel plates and are mainly used for flue gas ducts and gas pipelines for high-temperature media.
(1) Before the butterfly valve is installed, check that there are no missing parts of the pneumatic butterfly valve, and the model is correct. Check that there is no debris in the valve body, and there is no blockage in the solenoid valve and the muffler.
(2) It should be kept dry before installation and should not be stored in the open air.
(3) Check the pipeline before installing the flanged butterfly valve to ensure that there is no foreign matter such as welding slag in the pipeline.
(4) The manual opening and closing resistance of the butterfly valve body is moderate, and the torque of the butterfly valve matches the torque of the selected actuator.
(5) Hit the cylinder against the valve (the installation direction can be parallel or perpendicular to the valve body), and then check whether the screw holes are aligned, and there will not be too much deviation. If there is a slight deviation, just turn the cylinder body a little. , and then tighten the screws.
(6) After the installation is completed, debug the butterfly valve. During the commissioning operation, the solenoid valve must be manually operated to open and close (the manual operation can only be effective after the solenoid valve coil is de-energized), and observe the opening and closing of the flange butterfly valve.
Compared with stainless steel flange ball valves and stainless steel flange globe valves, stainless steel flange butterfly valves are cheaper and more widely used. The valve body and valve seat are connecting parts, and the sealing surface of the valve seat is welded with temperature-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy materials. made.
Start Your Partnership With MstnLandLearn More